1. To provide a high standard
of education at the primary and senior levels in a Christian environment
through English Medium.
2. To give equal attention to the intellectual, physical and moral
development of the students thus enabling them to cultivate fully their
God given potential.
3. To provide co-curricular activities which develop self confidence
and leadership and to shape students as worthy citizens of the nation.
4. To work for the national integration in its own school life
by exemplifying and developing the best in the Indian Christian heritage.
5. To train Christian students for service to the Church in India
and the world.
6. The basis of life in school is the daily assembly where a growing
faith and love in God and for all men is inculcated. A high standard of
conduct is maintained and children are taught to give due respect to the
opinion of others and to appreciate all that is good.